September 8, 2011

Apples to Apples

Hello friends! Here is a painting I did last semester (Spring '11) in my Design II class. For our last project we had the liberty to express ourselves with something we feel strongly about, and turn it into a stamp design. Personally, I have a passion for Farmer's Markets, buying local and organic products. My favorite, by far, is the Fayetteville Farmer's Market in the fall. This painting is from a photograph I took while there last year. 
I was fortunate enough to have this painting hung in a display case over the summer at Baylor. I am very thankful the Lord is constantly blessing me with ways to display the gifts and talents he has so unselfishly given me. 


"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit He cleans so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in ME."
John 15:1-4

Have a very blessed and joyful day!!
meredith_ramsey@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment